Tom Thomson (1877 - 1917)
Oil on board
8.5 x 10.5 inches
Thought by the owner to be of no significant value. Researched by Andrew Gibbs and sold for the owner for $475,000
START THE PROCESS RIGHT NOW!
Some people spend years wondering if the artwork they own could be valuable. Often, the fear of spending more on a valuation than the artwork may be worth puts people off even contacting an appraisal company.
In 2007, we discovered a $475,000 painting by Tom Thomson that the owner was convinced was not worth having appraised, so we know how important it is to get independent advice.
We don't charge a fee for an initial assessment by email/text/online form.
To start the process, you have several options:
1. If you are used to sending digital photos by email then send a photograph of the artwork along with any details that may help us (artist's name, media, dimensions etc.). Please send your email by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you would find it easier to text photos then text them to: 613 263 1766
3. If you would like to start the process without a photo then complete our simple Valuation Request Form by clicking here: Valuation Request Form
4. If you would prefer to speak with someone, just call Andrew directly at 613 880 4412
5. If you want to bring an artwork to show us, either email or call
613 880 4412 and we can make an appointment to see the artwork(s). We charge a fee of $50 plus HST for office appointments.
Please note: These are not formal written appraisals.